2.3L Accord from Springfield,IL

Jeremy86

Reaction score
I'm an ex-chevy head gone, Honda!!!! My current daily driver and ongoing project for the last few years is my 1999 honda accord coupe, (F23a) 5 speed, I have put blood sweat and tears into my car to make sure its a solid dependable fun car, currently its a strong healthy 2.3L with a few add-ons like cold air, exhaust, body kit, and tuner styling like halo headlight, tac, triple pillar pod etc I didnt go mega fart can, or spoiler, my endgame vision for my car is a clean tuner without tons of glitter, chrome and bat wings. I'm really hoping this forum will have the right people to help me with my F23A turbo build and a future G23 Build as I'm shifting into major performance interests. I've been researching, reading and learning about the Honda scene for a long while now so I'm not completely in the dark as far as Built f23a's, H22's, G23's ect but my name is Jeremy but most call me Forest and hope to meet some good people here, I'll upload project picture when I get a chance thanks.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Welcome. As a "Chevy guy" who hasn't quite given them up, I understand. I've got 3 Honda Accords here too, although 1 is a 5th gen.:hidesbehindsofa:
There's a lot of good info here, it's just a matter of spending some time looking for info. It's there though. AS for body kit info, you might find that it's a little thin, mostly due to the lack of kits available for 6th gens. (today anyway).
When your time limit is up (7 days from registering), post some pics, even start a "build thread" so we can see your progress.

capsidx

Reaction score
Welcome. You sound like you know what you're doing but in the event you dont theres plenty of good threads. The photos were wrecked by photobucket but most are well documented. Any other questions you can just ask. :ehcapt:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. With these cars being 16-20 years old now there is not much that hasn't been done or discussed, so there is lots of info at your fingertips here.

I built and daily drove my Accord for 10+ years and just got into a GM product, love it so far and hope it will treat me well for a long time.

Back