College?

okasu

Reaction score
Wildman said:

LMAO I JUST CHECKED THIS THREAD!!! HAHA Damn you! If its not BN it has to be wildman! AHHAHA you guys make me crack up! FIT is 86% females... half of the dudes are gay but hey I MAKE NO TURNS! I only stay bagging the beautiful females... only the best chicks go there man.

Last edited:

Hammer03

Reaction score
UCSB 3rd year chem student here. OT, how long before we are allowed avatars?

okasu

Reaction score
I thought they were having problems with avatars... they have a thread somewhere in feeback forum I believe... hmm check it out.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Finishing up my last two quarters at UCSC as a Health Science major (currently pre-med).

LMAO at Wildman's "click me" post.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
okasu said:
LMAO I JUST CHECKED THIS THREAD!!! HAHA Damn you! If its not BN it has to be wildman! AHHAHA you guys make me crack up! FIT is 86% females... half of the dudes are gay but hey I MAKE NO TURNS! I only stay bagging the beautiful females... only the best chicks go there man.

glad to see you have a healthy sense of humor man lol.

02blk..., you a big health nut? there was a guy in the dorms last year that was a nutrition major, planned on trying to go to med school. he was a health freak.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Wildman said:
02blk..., you a big health nut? there was a guy in the dorms last year that was a nutrition major, planned on trying to go to med school. he was a health freak.

Nope, I'm not anal about what I eat. I actually hate anything "diet" cause I think it takes away from the flavor of foods and usually tastes like a.s.s. Like any diet soft drink, or reduced fat ice cream, etc.

Actually, now that I think about it, I have pretty bad eating habits... :eek:

acrod99

Reaction score
hey, anybody have any updates? i have since graduated and recieved my Associate of Science degree in Professional Photography. I don't plan on any more school, but i may need it. ugh!

klee

Reaction score
Man, all of you make me feel old. I graduated years ago. I've been thinking about going back for my Masters but just looking at the cost makes me want to cry.

Reaction score
North Carolina State University Wolfpack, majoring in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies, and in my 4th year (grad. next dec.)

Back