Rear Window Visor

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Alright so I made a poll on V6P to see who would be interested in a rear window visor made for either a coupe or sedan (or both if enough people are interested) made of carbon fiber. There is one currently being made for the 7th Gens, but we all know the 6th Gen looks nicer... ;)

Anyway, my point is that I think I'd be able to round up enough people to actually get it made if I let people know what I wanted to do on here as well. Here's more info...

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=182538

Doctor_X said:
I'm sure some of you may have noticed that sunnyincali has made a group buy thread in the 7th Gen forum about a rear window visor. His rear window visor he is trying to get a group buy for is pretty slick. It's carbon fiber, and it's only made for the coupes right now. I like it, but I'll let you guys decide whether or not you do.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=179236

Take a look through the thread, and take a good look at the pictures. There is a lot of useful information in the thread to look over. As quoted by sunnyincali for his fellow 7th Gen brethren:
sunnyincali said:
If we can get 20+ buyers the price will become $165!!! with shipping.

Shipping to Canada is $50 extra due to irregular size of the package and it being international. Hawaii is $20 extra. Good lucks guys lets get some more buyers. Maybe if we hit 30 I can ask them for more of a discount.

I'm sure the prices will be similar depending on the amount of people wanting to group buy. I DID NOT GIVE YOU A PRICE QUOTE so DO NOT ASSUME THAT THAT IS THE PRICE. That is just a rough estimate, based on the prices he was giving the 7th Gen owners.

Now, he stated that if enough 6th Gen members are interested, he will throw the idea by the producers of the rear window spoiler to try and make the kit. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL BE PUT IN PRODUCTION IF 20+ PEOPLE WANT IT. It simply means that they will consider it.

So... Who's in? :p

If you are willing to pay for a spoiler like that, please make it clear in your post that you have either a coupe or a sedan. If you are not willing to pay, then do not come up with excuses why you cannot, simply don't post.

I have a list of about 17 people interested in the spoiler for the coupes, and about 8 interested in the sedans... Currently. I'd like to ask my fellow 6th Gen Accord drivers to chime in and see who else wants one. Keep in mind, if I ask you to put your money where your mouth is tomorrow, would you be able to buy it?

I don't want any flakers for this, so if that's you than GTFO. You can post on here if you want... But it would be much easier for me to keep track of who wants what if you would go ahead and post it on my thread on V6P. If you have an account over there, go ahead and sign in and let me know what you think. If you don't, go make one haha. I need about 25 - 30 people for the 6th Gen coupe or sedan. If I could get 25 - 30 for both coupe AND sedan than we could probably have one made for each. With that said, go go go!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha i commented just because the thread was so empty...i guess it is the section it is posted in..i can move it to the groupbuy subforum if u want me 2??

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i already have one... good luck with ur GB tho... CF one would look sweet

Back