Target Rooftop meet in NYC (bronx)

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
hey 6ga, i went to a honda meet in the bronx, ny last week... huge turnout of civics and 5th gen accords.... i was all alone in my cg3... but by far the fastest... literally these civics couldnt keep up with my h23vtec... lol... anyways... all nyc CG's and anyone else would reunite and show these guys that us CG's can keep up and look good doing it... ill be in 225th and broadway at the Target rooftop... if you have music you can blast it... please no burnout cuz then we're not invited again... its' every friday until someone messes it up... ill be in a white cg3 4dr with hopefully my brother's 5th gen accord wagon on boost... hope to see anyone...

eggs

Reaction score
the bronx is a big area... what is the address and im sure you wont get a lot of people on here who street race

acedomain

Reaction score
hey 6ga, i went to a honda meet in the bronx, ny last week... huge turnout of civics and 5th gen accords.... i was all alone in my cg3... but by far the fastest... literally these civics couldnt keep up with my h23vtec... lol... anyways... all nyc CG's and anyone else would reunite and show these guys that us CG's can keep up and look good doing it... ill be in 225th and broadway at the Target rooftop... if you have music you can blast it... please no burnout cuz then we're not invited again... its' every friday until someone messes it up... ill be in a white cg3 4dr with hopefully my brother's 5th gen accord wagon on boost... hope to see anyone...

dude you know im their ...i gotta get some diapers for my kid anyway...you should of hit me up i would of rolled with you and i would think we get kickd out of their hhmmm we will see...

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
:andy::andy:

ight here it goes... so far me, acedomain and outsidaz2k is going.... seriously we could shut this down....

acedomain

Reaction score
i know nyckidd would go but he got into an accident last night so ill ask him if he still would want to go (he is okay the accord is a bit beat tho)

Back