No start after motor swap

Bonedcoupe

Reaction score
My coupe has been down since Feb of 2015.finally decided to get new motor from credited junkyard.so I installed the same type of motor f23a1.everything is in and tighten to specs except for the CV axles.when cranking only sound it makes is the ecu clicking, no fuel prime no main relay sound ,no dash lights .horn and hazards work but windows won't go down.ive re checked all wiring and grounds and everything looks to be normal.even checked the ground under manifold on driver side with 3or4 wires in 1.someone told me it could be IG nition switch but Idk.when turning key I do hear the chime it makes but no dash lights just ecu clicking.ive also notice a empty 10mm hole on the thermostat housing but cannot find the wire.mines a 2k so ecu ground is under manifold right.I thought the older models have it on termostat housing?I'm logging on by WiFi once a day so pls any help or suggestions will do.I can't reply right so be patient.

Bonedcoupe

Reaction score
No radio doesn't work either,the batt is fully charged and i did the load test .even pulled a known good batt from another car and vice versa.both batteries start up the other car.

Bonedcoupe

Reaction score
Moving the car to my bros garage so he can run power checks on ecu,ground,relay etc...but that won't be til next week though.

Back