[2009-06-25] FML (Accident Pics)

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
So basically, there's a truck in the middle lane at a stop sign. Didn't see any warning signs nor blinker. I pulled up to the right. Traffic cleared up so we're about to go, and the truck turns right, with the trailer closing in and then hitting my mirror and door. FML

The trucker's company said they will pay for it or go through insurance.

fml1.jpg

fml2.jpg

fml3.jpg

finch13

Reaction score
****ty dude... Getting a new door to fit correctly and match the existing paint is going to be a bitch, so take it to an upper end shop.

Why didn't joo slam on teh brakes?? :eh:

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
The truck closed in, i wasn't even moving. I was gonna move and then i noticed it closing in. Thought about hitting reverse but it was too late.

d1blet

Reaction score
NOOOO. but but the panda/cow Accord needs to live on. :sad:

Maybe you can get CF doors now :naughty:

finch13

Reaction score
The truck closed in, i wasn't even moving. I was gonna move and then i noticed it closing in. Thought about hitting reverse but it was too late.

That really sucks. He must've been a fresh noob truck driver if he thought he could change lanes like that...

Semis are the one thing I'm truly terrified of on the road.... and people towing ****. Around here if a semi wants to move into your lanes you flash your brights to let him know he has room to move over.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
looks like there is some fender damage too.
i remember that same truck company almost hit me also. and i was on the freeway during that time. it was coming into my lane with out signaling. i hit the brakes and honked and i BARELY avoided it. that bar under the trucks license plate barely missed my front bumper. good thing my car is slammed!

Back