TSX Wheels + Spacers

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Was talking with Matt(AllGoNoShow) about the 1st Gen TSX wheels and spacers, and we were curious to know if anyone is running this setup?

If so, please post pics pre/post spacers.

I know the TSX wheels are a +55 offset, but I have yet to see any pics of the setup with spacers.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Who's the guy from Canada that ran these with 20mm spacers? He had "azn" in his name ....... maybe aznmnky? LOL :hahano:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks nice. I feel like these wheels are better suited for sedans, but then again I have not seen them pushed out on a coupe, so maybe not.

Are one of you considering this setup?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Matt, forgot about that member.

Yeah, he is definately running the spacers, which looks better.

Probably could have gotten away with 25mm spacers as well, although the rubbing issues would have been worse.

@Chris, I like the wheels on the sedan, and it is a setup I have considered, but haven't realy looked in to it too seriously.

May change my mind if I can get a good trade + cash deal with the S2K's.....:deal:

Mikey

Reaction score
Im currently sitting on a set of these, waiting for tires. Im not sure how they'd look on a coupe, without spacers, but i am not a fan of spacers to begin with so im going to put them on as-is and see how they look. I did a half-*** MSphotochop of them onto my coupe and they dont look half bad, lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
CGW2.jpg

:hide:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I did a half-*** MSphotochop of them onto my coupe and they dont look half bad, lol.

Indeed......:lawl:

Hard to get a good idea as to how it really looks, so be sure to take a pic of the finished product.

I have a sedan so the link that AllGONoShow posted was helpful, but I don't recall seeing them on a Coupe.

Back