Powertrix Rear Lower Control Arms + Static Plate Kit

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Probably gonna go put money into my account next week so I can order these. Until then bump for a great opportunity

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Well worth the purchase. Wide range of adjustability to satisfy everyone's needs. From straightening out all the camber or making demon camber. Able to get your toe to in the right place no matter what also. Once you have the tor and camber set where you want them, you never have to worry about them changing die to the high quality build and jam nuts.

10/10 would recommend to everyone.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Well worth the purchase. Wide range of adjustability to satisfy everyone's needs. From straightening out all the camber or making demon camber. Able to get your toe to in the right place no matter what also. Once you have the tor and camber set where you want them, you never have to worry about them changing die to the high quality build and jam nuts.

10/10 would recommend to everyone.
I'm not intending to have demon camber, but this is exactly why I'm getting these for my car. My rear wheels toe in a lot, after 1 year of the alignment service. It gets to the point where I can tell by the naked eye...

So nice to hear this from the actual user. :)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Got these bad boys installed today. Still needs an alignment done.
IMAG4850_zps1a832a2c.jpg

5 more hours 'till the discount ends ??

lenz973

Reaction score
Just saw this thread.. smh pm please, I may need 2 for my cars. I guess I just missed the deal?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Well, I still see their website saying that it's still on sale tho. Maybe they're pushing back 'till Valentine's day?
https://www.powertrix.com/honda

Hey we are both running the same arms top and bottom, but for different reasons haha.
That's what I thought. :) But my right side UCA is now SPC's, as opposed to WT on the left haha.

Yep, different reasons for sure. If yours is demon then, mine is.. Now, what would it be.. :thinking:

Last edited:

mdog180

Reaction score
Will this kit might still be available around spring time 2015? Bookmarked for a future buy! Money is too tight atm with my newborn baby.

Back