kn0x and RedRyder (again)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Oh right on, agreed. I didn't compare enough to notice that you had photoshopped the image lol. Better yet, would be nice if Chris just shaved his trunk altogether as you had done, looks great either way I think!

cfox28

Reaction score
i see what you did there :). if only it would be as easy as a quick photoshop. chris should do that, and re route reverse lights in the corner tops

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the idea, maybe I'll tint (film) the whole center tail. Seems like people recommend film over spray.

JV6

Reaction score
Beautiful respected coupes on here, Awsome photos like usual Jon!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i used a few...
Tokina 11-16mm f2.8
Nikkor 35mm f1.8
Nikkor 85mm f1.8
A bit late to this but,

How do you like the Tokina 11-16? I am thinking about buying one because i want a wide angle.

Pics look good!!! I need to post up the pics I took of your car. Looks amazing in person

kn0x47

Reaction score
A bit late to this but,

How do you like the Tokina 11-16? I am thinking about buying one because i want a wide angle.
I love it. it's a great lens. I have the older version not the DX II. I bought it cause it's the sharpest wide angle available for nikon and the distortion isnt bad. My only real complaint is that it doesnt zoom in farther. Sometimes i wish I bought the 12-28 f/4 cause I think it'd be a great walk around/outdoor lens. Plus i've never really needed to shoot wide angles at 2.8.
Pics look good!!! I need to post up the pics I took of your car. Looks amazing in person

Thanks. yeah i've been wondering where they're at

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Awesome I think I may buy one from lensrentals.com. I have really wanted a wide angle lately and I think they only run around 300-400 used?

Wrapped Accord by Eric, on Flickr>

6th Gen Accord by Eric, on Flickr

DSC_4023a_zps1uly3grx.jpg

Back