jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

DBO867

Reaction score
I wish people like that would get caught and hella jailed. Makes me so mad, especially when their car is a POS and they dont have insurance.

Haha i know what you mean but the worse part was the owner wasnt driving. The car was reported stolen just a hour or two before the accident. Its all good tho, my cars still runs fine, just cosmetics which i should be fixing up in the coming months

capsidx

Reaction score
Thank god for that. Im moving back to florida and Im going to be terrified of all the old people. If anything happens to the f20b ill flip lol. So im guessing they caught the guy?

capsidx

Reaction score
These OEM pieces have to cost an arm and a leg lol. I know there's no way in hell you paid for all that $hit thats under the hood of that car....by doing tune ups, and selling groceries. Now whatever you're in on I want in on it too. lol

capsidx

Reaction score

Im on a work pc lol I cant view that although now that I clicked on it some dudes from HR will probably come and drag me away lol thanks a lot :lawl:. I actually got in trouble today for cruising the forum and looking at car stuff and yesterday they talked to me about working on my car in the parking lot. I bet all this stems from the fact that I drive a loud honda lol. Maybe I should swap in an sr20 that would pull a premium when it comes time to perform race wars lol. Although I bet those guys probably more than 100 grand under the hood of their cars :lawl:

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
These OEM pieces have to cost an arm and a leg lol. I know there's no way in hell you paid for all that $hit thats under the hood of that car....by doing tune ups, and selling groceries. Now whatever you're in on I want in on it too. lol
Yeah they're pretty expensive but a little savings can go a long way. Haha dude I love F&F, the first movie got me into imports. "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning."

capsidx

Reaction score
To this day I don’t get how they ruined it so much lol. I knew someone would get the reference :lawl: . The inch or a mile thing works for me when I barely win a race lol. However yesterday I was driving home when an m3 came up, honked his horn and was gone before I had a chance to think about using the gas pedal lol. There was an attempt to catch up but it was for nothing lol

Back