Car appears to want to shut off when I brake...

BatMan

Reaction score
So it has been 4 days and my car has not shut off on me once...and about the high idling, I was wrong, it idles a bit under the second line...and vibrates a bit...but nothing too drastic.

Other than that I have driven the car almost everywhere, I even took several short trips to test it out and it is running fine:D

jwong512

Reaction score
I started experiencing the low rpm symptoms and it's happening almost everytime I drive. It only happens once and my car has yet to shut down yet. I guess I'll be replacing my main relay sometime soon.

BatMan

Reaction score
I started experiencing the low rpm symptoms and it's happening almost everytime I drive. It only happens once and my car has yet to shut down yet. I guess I'll be replacing my main relay sometime soon.
I suggest you do it ASAP, really.

I told myself "Oh i'll replace it sometime soon" as well and that was a bad idea, because "sometime soon" turned into "never" and my car was shutting off on me all the time at random times and it became a BIG problem and it was very annoying...so I suggest you get it done NOW, as in TODAY, stop reading this...GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol

Back