top out?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
damn...talk about driving dangerously...lol

yeah seriously lol, hope it's all done on the track and not on public roads.

By the way, is it true that if the steering wheel shakes badly after breaking from high speeds, that your brake rotors are warped?

AlbanianCord99

Reaction score
ive take mines to 105 all the time but my top was around 126. Didnt try to push it more. it didnt feel safe. lol

mxjoe388

Reaction score
it is auto but when i push it i push it to at least 6 grand i push my car HARD.and still get nothin.i need to figure out if its just that its auto or there is a bigger prob.im supposed to start a BIG project on it next weekend 350 chevy goin under hood and i cant start til i find out whats wrong.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
it is auto but when i push it i push it to at least 6 grand i push my car HARD.and still get nothin.i need to figure out if its just that its auto or there is a bigger prob.im supposed to start a BIG project on it next weekend 350 chevy goin under hood and i cant start til i find out whats wrong.

One word for that.....Torq.

Your Chevy has big balls of torq. which is something the accord is lacking.
But up top it's all Horsepower and gearing

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I got my baby to 132mph with just a short ram intake, after an oil change.It felt as secure as going 100. Some folks say Hondas shouldn't be taken over 90. Well maybe those folks shouldn't be driving over 90. Hondas can haul some ***!
I was surprised that mine got up that high, especially with just a SRI, and a prior front end collision which was immaculately repaired. :thumbsup:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i'd say something is messed up with your wheel's balancing...they usually don't balance the tire at 100+....and usually its ok...but you could have a tire or wheel defect that only appears at high speed...try putting your fronts on the rear and vice versa...and see if you notice a change...if you do then it's most likely a wheel balancing issue...

AlbanianCord99

Reaction score
I took my car up to 120mph. When everything seemed safe the thread from my front tire came out (cheap tires) and it broke the fender, the plastic wrap around the tire, and the bumper came off. The only thing holding air in the tire was the wires it has inside the tire. Pretty crazy. Ended up the next day bought all 4 new wide tires($250), put the bumper back ($0), bought a new fender and painted it ($175). Got it done in time. yyeaaah. Since then i try to keep my limits. No really but i try. lol

Last edited:
Back