Immediate Concern - Strange blinkers, fogs, and sidemarkers function...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Bump.. still pissed about this problem!

Do you guys think it could be the multiplexor? Please read my symptoms carefully.. I just rechecked the wiring today for the fogs and sidemarkers and everything is legit. I still don't understand why this could be happening!

Also, I noticed that my guage cluster lighting (the numbers) and climate control lights are out as well. The small light fuse is intact...

Please help me :(

dynasty

Reaction score
foo didn't mention that i tried to help him today. HAHA

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
dude i really have no idea, but sounds like a short to the body somewhere...as in a connection/bare wire is touching metal...

in my old car, a speaker terminal touched the door frame, and i had the speakers run off the head unit...but the amp still worked and the sub played bass...that was the only sound. see, its weird things like that that make you go :thinking:

dynasty

Reaction score
dude i really have no idea, but sounds like a short to the body somewhere...as in a connection/bare wire is touching metal...

in my old car, a speaker terminal touched the door frame, and i had the speakers run off the head unit...but the amp still worked and the sub played bass...that was the only sound. see, its weird things like that that make you go :thinking:

me and nikita checked the wiring of the fogs and the side markers. it was tucked clean so no bare wires is touching the chassis. if it did had a short, then the fuse would of blew. so it can't be that. my best bet would be a relay that i don't know about or the multiplexor since the gauge light doesn't turn on.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
So...
I GOT PULLED OVER LAST NIGHT AND ALMOST GOT ARRESTED! Putting all the details aside.. I got pulled over because NOW MY FKN TAIL LIGHTS ARE OUT! It started from the post on the first page... except the speedometer illumination went out after that, and now the whole rear tails!!!!! The brake lights and hazards still work. WHAT THE F\/CK IS GOING ON!!! :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

iHazSnail

Reaction score

+1

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Dude, just take it to the dealership if you can't figure it out.

Or you could just try replacing the multiplexor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back