Brake pads

Cpyro

Reaction score
can stick a flat head screw drive threw the caliper while ur old brakes are on and push them back.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
It was a very simple DIY I thought, and I did my rotors and pads. Make sure u grease what needs to be greased, use a haynes manual. And about the c-clamp, I tried it without the c-clamp, let's just say I went and bought a c-clamp lol it makes it a lot easier. Also make sure u have a tourqe wrench and tourque ur caliper bolts to spec. Do it right the first time. I didn't have to bleed my brakes or even mess with the brake fluid resievore

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a very simple DIY I thought, and I did my rotors and pads. Make sure u grease what needs to be greased, use a haynes manual. And about the c-clamp, I tried it without the c-clamp, let's just say I went and bought a c-clamp lol it makes it a lot easier. Also make sure u have a tourqe wrench and tourque ur caliper bolts to spec. Do it right the first time. I didn't have to bleed my brakes or even mess with the brake fluid resievore

lol wut happens if i dont use a c clamp?

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
cant i just force it back in? :jae:

lol if you dont want to listen to the guys who have done it why not just not use a C clamp. after you try you will probably end up using a c clamp pushing the piston back in. if your brake fluid is already capped off when you are changing your brakes open up the brake fluid cap because the chances are that the fluid will spill out because of the extra brake fluid you don't need.

jaz

Reaction score
dude i didn't use one... no problems here lol just squeeze the pads with your hands and fiddle diddle... sure a cclamp will make it no fuss but boring... lol

Back