Brake pads

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Brandon
Im not tellin the kid to change his rotors every time...he asked what he should look for also since hes going to do his pads.....if his rotors are bad heck get new ones while hes at it...not gettin new rotors wen u need it and jus puttin in new pads totally defeats the whole purpose. heck i could less how he maintains his car....

i think we all got a little sidetracked and started debating why and why we shouldnt change rotors every time we do a brake pad change.....no point in arguing over Lemmie's car....the damn kids gonna do wat hes gonna do regardless of what we tell him....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
people can choose who they want to believe

all i'm saying is...i do everything at once, and i wouldn't do it any other way.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
these are good points and just what i wanted to hear. :rock: ima take a pic of the rotor for u guys to c if i needa replace em or not.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think it's probably time to change my pads as well, I'm thinking some Akebono ceramics should do the trick.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ima take a pic of the rotor for u guys to c if i needa replace em or not.

Fail-carl.jpg

consistent. fail.

finch13

Reaction score
huh dont use a c clamp to press the piston if you have ABS never heard of this and i have been doing this for 6 yrs you can use a c clamp i ussly use my hands to press it in or they have a tool that cost like 5 bucks to press it in and also you should change the rotors if you do the pads you will get uneven were on the pads if the rotors are off and premature were if you do this i sugest getting some cheepo pads cause you put new rotors on you will feel a hesitation if use use the old pads but you can use anything on the piston as long as it is pressed in and for good pads get WAGNER THERMO QUIETS GREAT PADS LESS DUST AND GOOD STOPING POWER

I will paypal $100 to the first person that can find punctuation in this post.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
these are good points and just what i wanted to hear. :rock: ima take a pic of the rotor for u guys to c if i needa replace em or not.

WTF???

huh dont use a c clamp to press the piston if you have ABS never heard of this and i have been doing this for 6 yrs you can use a c clamp i ussly use my hands to press it in or they have a tool that cost like 5 bucks to press it in and also you should change the rotors if you do the pads you will get uneven were on the pads if the rotors are off and premature were if you do this i sugest getting some cheepo pads cause you put new rotors on you will feel a hesitation if use use the old pads but you can use anything on the piston as long as it is pressed in and for good pads get WAGNER THERMO QUIETS GREAT PADS LESS DUST AND GOOD STOPING POWER

And WTF??

This thread is getting ridiculous, how bout you just do what you want to do. Sand them, or re-suface them, whatevever floats your damn boat.

Back