What Oil Filter do you use at oilchanges?

What filter do you use on your honda

• Total voters

finch13

Reaction score
There used to be Hamp filters, I believe they're only available online. Word on the street is that Fram is currently the supplier of Honda OEM filters (no, not the same as the orange ones)

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Thats interesting, the Dealerships here sell them over the counter as an alternative to the OEM fitment, believe it or not you can also get Mugen ones over the counter also!!

15400-XK5B-0000.jpg

Last edited:

Drift

Reaction score
There used to be Hamp filters, I believe they're only available online. Word on the street is that Fram is currently the supplier of Honda OEM filters (no, not the same as the orange ones)

Honeywell bought Fram. (They also now own Garrett Turbo too.)

acedomain

Reaction score
Thats interesting, the Dealerships here sell them over the counter as an alternative to the OEM fitment, believe it or not you can also get Mugen ones over the counter also!!

hhhmmm really....this might be a noob question but would it be worth getting one threw you(if its ok with you) and shipping it to my location?? or it doesnt really matter??:thinking:

acedomain

Reaction score
Don't know if you can view it from the US, but here's the online store that I order my parts from.
http://parts.honda.co.nz/partsdirect/cgi-bin/pdarbdf3?id=182814993&md=r
Basically it would cost you more than it's worth to surface ship something from N.Z to USA.

thanks...

for being honda's biggest market, we get **** for awesome products.

the homedogs at king have the filters http://www.kingmotorsports.com/p-355-mugen-high-performance-oil-filter.aspx

thanks...

im gonna deff. do this next oil change .....i still need to check my fram pos but i doubt their is any leaks i havent notice anything yet...

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
youre going to use a $36 + shipping filter? :eh: wat

it would be cool to have on a shelf or in the garage or something...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i think h and a have the hamp filters...they used to have the pre-fram hondas for sure a couple years ago.

you probably wont notice any difference since its an accord after all...

Back