Turbo :) h22

Status
Not open for further replies.

2.3SOHCv-tec

Reaction score
Look under my albums i dont no how to upload em to the thread, car has ran nos, and then turbo at 28 psi for five years on stock h22.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
upload to photobucket then use the IMG code. and really? 1 picture of the outside of it? lets see some engine pics if its running an honest 28psi on stock internals

eggs

Reaction score
upload to photobucket then use the IMG code. and really? 1 picture of the outside of it? lets see some engine pics if its running an honest 28psi on stock internals

im in for proof...

what kinda turbo is it.. what size/trim .. what is he tuning with.. dyno sheet to prove it?

2.3SOHCv-tec

Reaction score
thats the only pic he got of it before he sold it, he rebuilt an tuned it down to 15 psi, you couldnt drive it, would tear the tires at 110, ill look for more pics i dont think he got the dyno sheet

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thats nothing.

golfano_car_001.jpg

that one has a turbo non vtec h23 on 68.5psi. with 734hp to the wheels. all stock.

also, used to be supercharged.

and had nitrous at one point.​

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Haha stock H22's can't even handle 15 psi on a stock block.. due to their higher compression, the rings blow usually at much less even. Let alone 28psi on stock block... Go take your fairy tales elsewhere. :squintwave:

Plz :lock: There is no legitimate reason to have a thread even started for this.. Let along a thread with NO PICTURES, located in eye candy.

PS - note bold text, stock block. This is impossible. If it was well built bottom end.. Then yeah, I could see this happening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back