windshield wiper INTermediate stoped working

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Oh well, maybe I was wrong man.. It seems that the multiplex control unit CAN INDEED be linked with wiper malfunction. Let me know if you need one!

- Nikita

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I will let you know by the end of this week probably.let me try what i ordered 1st.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Update--Switch did NOT fix the problem..
Waiting on the relay to cross that off the list..stay tuned.ha

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
The new Relay in place allowed for the INT switch position to work! but only 1 slow speed..the knob to control the speed still does not work..so now im really confused.

001Stunna

Reaction score
The new Relay in place allowed for the INT switch position to work! but only 1 slow speed..the knob to control the speed still does not work..so now im really confused.

Are you using the new switch you bought or your old one...try swapping them and test again.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^ yes iv already swapped back to my original switch and still doing the same thing..
possibly sign of bad motor?

TFRICEMAN

Reaction score
I know this is an old post but did u find out why your wipers were not working? Mine just went out yesterday, nothing is turning so I will be trying a new switch to and go from there. Any ideas? Thx

twofast4u

Reaction score
I know this is an old post but did u find out why your wipers were not working? Mine just went out yesterday, nothing is turning so I will be trying a new switch to and go from there. Any ideas? Thx

Did you check the fuses?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Yes after swapping the Relay located on the firewall/strut tower held on by a 10mm bolt,it worked perfectly.

Back