What struts sbould I buy?

jwong512

Reaction score
I don't think Tokico HP can handle that big of a drop on Ground Controls. I would recommend either getting some Tokico Illumina's or Koni Yellow's. They're not cheap but you will not regret it as they are both very high quality products.

IllCG301

Reaction score
Ok I went to a shop in my area today looking for Koni yellow's or Tokico Illumina's but I ran in to a set of KYB AGX's (The red ones) and I wanted to know if that combo with GC sleeves would go low (tire tuck low) and give me a nice ride + stance?

IllCG301

Reaction score
I don't think Tokico HP can handle that big of a drop on Ground Controls. I would recommend either getting some Tokico Illumina's or Koni Yellow's. They're not cheap but you will not regret it as they are both very high quality products.

Yea I did some research its a ticking time bomb with tokico HP's + GC

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend KYB's either, those are basically OE replacements. Like jwong said I'd pick up some Yellows or Illuminas. Koni has a big sale in Spring, usually 15%-20% off if you can wait that long. But it makes them more affordable and you get a lifetime warranty.

IllCG301

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend KYB's either, those are basically OE replacements. Like jwong said I'd pick up some Yellows or Illuminas. Koni has a big sale in Spring, usually 15%-20% off if you can wait that long. But it makes them more affordable and you get a lifetime warranty.

OK thanks im gonna see if I can find some now

truWarier02

Reaction score

Chris, he said KYB AGX, which are the equivalent of Illuminas/Yellows.

It's the GR-2's that are OE replacements.

OP, you should be fine with AGX's! Jump on them if they're a good deal.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Oh right, thanks Davis. I hear KYB and immediately think OE.

Nvm OP, sorry for the confusion.

IllCG301

Reaction score
Ok so KYB AGX's it is, thanks alot for y'all help ill post pics when I get them installed

Back