bought new rims please help

Sazoo408

Reaction score
So I recently bought some xxr 521's. They're 18x8.5 will I ha
ve a problem putting these on? They're pretty wide I suppose so will they hit the struts?
What should I look out for
I'm a newbie so pleaae no sarcasm.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Probably a question you want to research before buying wheels.

Like everyone else said, need to know offset.

Sazoo408

Reaction score
What's the offset?

They're (+35). Thanks guys
And yeah ill try them out. I know a guy on here had them. His username was something like sdv2000 and they looked like they fit well.

Probably a question you want to research before buying wheels.

Like everyone else said, need to know offset.

Lol. Damn bro you always talkin **** on everything I post. Chill dog. I didnt ask for a scolding just some help. If you can't help then don't respond.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Lol. Damn bro you always talkin **** on everything I post. Chill dog. I didnt ask for a scolding just some help. If you can't help then don't respond.

Yes they should fit fine... And he wasn't talkin **** he was telling you what you should of done in the first place.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
You won't even come close to hitting the stuts with 18x8.5 +35.

Just have some 225/45-18 tires or what you would perfer.

Oh and just to let you know, there is a DOES IT FIT thread, Red wasn't being a dick, he was just making his point. He's not always talking shit, it's just that so many god damn noobs asking the most obvious questions that has been covered 100x, just makes us flame them for it.

People run 18x9.5 +12 on their cars.

Just to let you know, you are still a noob here and don't get on a senior about talk ****. You learn from your mistakes and searching and from the looks of it, you didn't quite search hard enough....

Back