bought new rims please help

Sazoo408

Reaction score
You won't even come close to hitting the stuts with 18x8.5 +35.

Just have some 225/45-18 tires or what you would perfer.

Oh and just to let you know, there is a DOES IT FIT thread, Red wasn't being a dick, he was just making his point. He's not always talking shit, it's just that so many god damn noobs asking the most obvious questions that has been covered 100x, just makes us flame them for it.

People run 18x9.5 +12 on their cars.

Just to let you know, you are still a noob here and don't get on a senior about talk ****. You learn from your mistakes and searching and from the looks of it, you didn't quite search hard enough....

Thanks man. That helped a lot.
And yeah you're right probably should have read the site first. I don't want to start **** on this site becuase I love this site honestly. I've been on it everyday for aboutt a year and jst recently started posting.
Anyway thanks again everyone

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That was the only post in which I have said something “negative” to you, which was actually constructive advice because in all reality you should verify wheel specs and fitment before buying. And then I went on to ask for your offset, in order to provide you with answers.

But everything that needed to be said, has been. So when you get the wheels on the car, post some photos. Good luck.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
4 posts in....OP, you haven't earned the right to flame anybody on here.

I assume you got a good deal on the rims and decided to pull the trigger.

For being on here a year already, you'd think you would have had time to familiarize yourself with the entire site to know whether those wheels would have fit your car or not.

Also, if you bought them from someone that had them on the same car you have, why ask if they will fit?

Back