Coil help

-bl-

Reaction score
Thats awful if they are a legit company you can take legal action against them

but i got the springs from under 100 shipped so i figured why not since the coilovers were about 700 a set... and the struts will be close to 4 so ill have an extra 200 to buy some other stuff

yeah i would of liked to, but the company is from the states so its really hard to do anything to them when in canada.

Hope all goes well with the springs and struts though! goodluck

nguyenmn55127

Reaction score
If i were to just lower the car with coil sleeves on stock struts only about 1.5-2 in. then later on buy some aftermarket, would it still be risky?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
If i were to just lower the car with coil sleeves on stock struts only about 1.5-2 in. then later on buy some aftermarket, would it still be risky?

The OEM struts will hold out for a while before they go. I suggest just waiting and getting a pair of koni yellows to pair with those sleeves. What sleeves do you have?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Just do it right the first time, you'll be glad you did. I recommend keep saving your money, then do it all at once.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Really depends on the condition & mileage of your stock shocks. I had Tein S-Tech's on stock shocks as my very first setup for a year and they rode okay for the time I had it.

Can't emphasize this enough though.. just do it right the first time. It'll save you money in the long-run.

Back