Forum changes feedback

Pudge49902

Reaction score
idk but looking at the diy section i think if you can split up the posts depending on if its an engine mod, electrical mod, wheels and tires, etc....

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
idk but looking at the diy section i think if you can split up the posts depending on if its an engine mod, electrical mod, wheels and tires, etc....

that's pretty much what the DIY Master List is for. a lot of the diy subforum is people asking how to do things, the master list lists the most popular things that people do or just random diy's that have been done in the past.

you can always use the 'search this forum' tool under the page numbers to look to see if anything you're thinking of has been covered before as well.

going through 74 pages of threads would take a long time to divvy up into separate subforums like that, and really wouldn't do much, since most of it is just questions rather than actual diy's. i can understand the organizational part, but there really aren't that many legit diy's in there to make it worthwhile, imo.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Agreed sketch but is the master list updated regularly?

no, but it already contains 80% of the stuff ppl look for.. everyone just needs to put in an effort and search for the missing 20% :)

if u find something tht should be added to the list, just post it in the feedback section

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah, mods will be happy to add a thread that's worthy to the DIY master list.

Back