Heated seats

twofast4u

Reaction score
How much for the cubby?

I can't really say a price as the wreckers will tell me when I pull it out. My best guess is around 20ish....give or take $5....will post here next time I go.

I want one, but I dont need heated seats. Have an idea to ditch the buttons and use the slots for a few USB ports to look somewhat OEM...

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
I can't really say a price as the wreckers will tell me when I pull it out. My best guess is around 20ish....give or take $5....will post here next time I go.

Is there a way you could pull all the wiring and the bottom part of the drivers and passenger seat? Just the leather and cushion part, no brackets or anything just the cushion?

twofast4u

Reaction score
Is there a way you could pull all the wiring and the bottom part of the drivers and passenger seat? Just the leather and cushion part, no brackets or anything just the cushion?

I highly doubt it. Especially in this cold lol. I've normally just gotten the bezel for people with the pigtails. Removing the dash...carpet..and seats would take a few hours at best

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
I highly doubt it. Especially in this cold lol. I've normally just gotten the bezel for people with the pigtails. Removing the dash...carpet..and seats would take a few hours at best

I just wanna keep it all stock ya know... Have everything original

Back