Caliaccord's 2002 Accord sedan Lx (56k) (Big Update 9/12/15)

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Reason why im saying f23 is because I just put one on my rear and it looks pretty good. I had a plastidipped black one but the red one looks alot better. Any size fits the rear,depends on how big you want it but the front requires one off an rsx I believe. They sell knockoff ones for the front but I cant find one anywhere, only originals for $60+.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
DBO,
Nice man. After your f&f type 2s you should consider saving up a lil more and getting Koni/GC setup, hehe. I highly recommend them!
Cali,
Thanks for the input, criticism (constructive or not hehe, in this case it's definitely constructive haha) is always welcome! But tight man, I'll definitely look into it. I'm going to try to post another picture of my car tonight. It's the most up to date, i.e. new tails and no front tint!
How are you liking the white paint job man?

DBO867

Reaction score
DBO,
Nice man. After your f&f type 2s you should consider saving up a lil more and getting Koni/GC setup, hehe. I highly recommend them!
Cali,
Thanks for the input, criticism (constructive or not hehe, in this case it's definitely constructive haha) is always welcome! But tight man, I'll definitely look into it. I'm going to try to post another picture of my car tonight. It's the most up to date, i.e. new tails and no front tint!
How are you liking the white paint job man?

How low does the koni/gc set up go? because im trying to slam my car haha

DBO867

Reaction score
Up to 4 inches lol. But if you really wanna slam it you may need some stiffer spring rates or revalve the konis.

Well not fully slam, planning to get some 18x9.5 wrapped in 215/40, so im jus plannin to tuck tires with a nice rim poke

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Well not fully slam, planning to get some 18x9.5 wrapped in 215/40, so im jus plannin to tuck tires with a nice rim poke

Oh ok, I'm not sure if you can achieve that with the Koni/GC setup. I have like 1 finger gap all around and know I have more room to go I just don't know how much because I had them professionally installed. My mechanic said any lower and I'd need to roll and pull fenders, but I never rub, even with a full car. I got my back springs fairly stiff for that reason. My fronts are 600lbs and rears are 550. It still handles well but by myself around turns if the road has a bump my rear will hop up a little. But I got the konis so I could revalve them later if I wanted too.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Im loving the white paint, way better than my old faded silver. Only thing is that every dirt particle is visible.lol. Wasnt going to say on here cause of crap I would have recieved but I paid $300 for the paint job. I know what people would have said if I put that on here before I got it painted so thats why I never did. It was a reputable shop and it was what I could afford...and it wasnt maaco.lol

Back