auto transmission slippin ****

001Stunna

Reaction score
I thought i did car is wrost now.....fml im so over my car.....

...and im pretty sure your original solenoids were fine if you only checked them. For the most part its the tranny itself that is the issue when those solenoids do send out a CEL for acting up.

What CEL codes are you getting now??

iZiminator

Reaction score
That's great. -___- My tranny is doing some similar crap but in only first gear usually. It really depends though on the weather and if it's from a cold start. But when I hit it high, it usually slips a little bit from first to second only. Autos... :boo:

lilyanx217

Reaction score
Transmission is done 12-4-11 RIP

So your transmission doesn't work anymore after you replaced the solenoid, etc.
My car seems like it does the same thing as what you explained.

Did anyone do a transmission flush and noticed an improvement? I'm thinking about doing that.

I'm actually trying to sell my accord but I can't get rid of it cuz people notice the transmission jerking when they test drive it. I just got a civic. I'm never going back to any generation accords anymore

fresh112151

Reaction score
So your transmission doesn't work anymore after you replaced the solenoid, etc.
My car seems like it does the same thing as what you explained.

Did anyone do a transmission flush and noticed an improvement? I'm thinking about doing that.

I'm actually trying to sell my accord but I can't get rid of it cuz people notice the transmission jerking when they test drive it. I just got a civic. I'm never going back to any generation accords anymore

I did a drain and fill at about 145k when it first started slipping in 1st and two weeks later it came back with a vengeance but now I'm at almost 189k and its still holding together with the original tranny...GOD pleeeasse let hold longer haha

jfisher

Reaction score
Dangit, my trans is doing the exact same thing. Revs up a couple hundred rpm in between each shift...

What was the part number of the solenoid you bought?

Back