What's in the trunk

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I know there's people who have nothing in their trunk for the sake of weight or ocd but I can't do that. So in my trunk I have a full size oem spare, extra 5 quarter container of pennzoil 5w_30, extra container of anti freeze, tire plugs, 2 of every engine sensor in a hard case, extra wire, rope, scissor jack and jack stand, satchel with two hammers, sockets, two ratchets, screwdrivers etc, sheet of cardboard to lay on, work boots, orange safety vest, jumper cables, wd 40 and a first aid kit. I made a custom folding trunk liner so I'm able to hide most of this under the liner as it sits a little higher because of the oem spare. So what's in your trunk? This could get interesting lol I hope

Man, I don't even carry that much stuff on a road trip.:squintrun:
I normally carry a small Craftsman kit that tucks nicely in the pocket on the left side. Stuff under the floor consists of a roll of blue towels, mechanics wire, roll of duct tape, some lengths of 14 gage electrical wire, and 2 ratchet straps. I also carry my AAA card and a cell phone. Other than that, the trunk stays pretty empty. I do occassionaly throw a 2X4 in there, but that's to keep my Argon bottle or 2-20lb propane tanks from rolling around too much.

Connie

Reaction score
I keep a full size spare, washer fluid, a litre of oil, a bottle of brake fluid, a jug of coolant, a gallon of gas, a real jack with real jack stands, a socket set and a bundle of zip ties. So far I've always had what I need when something breaks or falls off.

DBO867

Reaction score
I got a 1500w amp with a 12" sub to keep it company, included with 2 cardboard trays because im too cheap to buy the new California law 10 cent groceries bags. My fishing rod and backpack with fishing gear just incase I spontaneously wanna go catch a fish or two haha. My HID kit box with extra bulbs and ballast and my switchback led strips which i need to install, which means i need to order my retrofit kit already. Oh, and a couple microfiber towels. I should really get a spare tire though since im now 5 lug and no longer can use the 4 lug spare haha.

Connie

Reaction score
I'd give you one of the 3 extra spare 5-lug spares I have, but you're a little far lol. You should just go full size though. Steel rims are cheap and those factory donuts are sketchy.

DBO867

Reaction score
I'd give you one of the 3 extra spare 5-lug spares I have, but you're a little far lol. You should just go full size though. Steel rims are cheap and those factory donuts are sketchy.

yea, i normally do that. just gotta actually look for one now. but thanks on the offer haha

capsidx

Reaction score
I know this thread is old but I've done some renovation to the trunk if you can call it that lol.managed to cut back on the tools but hide most of the stuff pretty well. Moving to Florida in January and also taking a few trips in between now and January so I believe I have everything I need for that trip in case something goes wrong with the car [emoji51]

Some new items Include tire plugs, kind of useless but can save me the cost of a tire at a gas station with an air pump, extra scissor jack because they bend easy, especially on uneven roads, and a new jack stand. Tools are more or less the same just don't have like 8 pairs of pliers.
075a1e263515e21e28e96eaa4c7696cd.jpg
63066b19ef978ff209c3dec53635eef4.jpg
c93d64ce486bd70aaedd388c6b30042e.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Back