Turbo In, now i have questions(...?)

Chorilored

Reaction score
Re: Turbo Installed, now i have some questions

Hey guys, has anyone else broken their knock sensor (next to stock oil press sensor)? the top cover came off and the 3 wires cnnected to it, so i soldered the wires back on and super glued the top back on, so far no CEL

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Yeah I broke mine off immediately, by accident lol when I was installing my turbo too. All it is, is a microphone to detect vibrations. Really, mine is still broken as my P28 chipped ECU does not account for knock since it's OBD1. Good thing to have as another defense, but definitely not a necessity.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

bought mine from xenocron.com got a good deal on it but I also bought a lot of other parts with it. get an ecu and tune your car please. it'll be a lot more fun to drive if you don't have to worry about something failing.

as for the knock sensor I broke the one on my old block and the one on my new block so I just disabled it through hondata. like nikita said nice to have, but not required.

Chorilored

Reaction score

bought mine from xenocron.com got a good deal on it but I also bought a lot of other parts with it. get an ecu and tune your car please. it'll be a lot more fun to drive if you don't have to worry about something failing.

as for the knock sensor I broke the one on my old block and the one on my new block so I just disabled it through hondata. like nikita said nice to have, but not required.

on that website did you buy the one for the 94-97 accord?

Accordman722

Reaction score

Hey , I work at Tru Motorsports. Well match or beat any price. 317-787-8668 Thanks

Chorilored

Reaction score
Re: Turbo Installed, now i have some questions(plug gap?)

So I got some BKR7E-11's, what would be the best gap for the turbo? is .034" ok?

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Re: Turbo Installed, now i have some questions(plug gap?)

i usually tune cars with gaps at anywhere from .018 to .025 with turbo.. how much boost r u gonna run anyway

Back