Exhaust layout/ measurements

Thormx331

Reaction score
see thats where i would rather do it myself. I only need someone to bend the pipes. I hate taking my car in and getting it worked on. I got my truck done for 250 but the shop is no longer in business and even then the hangers were way to low.

There also arnt too many "Custom piping" shops around here.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
see thats where i would rather do it myself. I only need someone to bend the pipes. I hate taking my car in and getting it worked on. I got my truck done for 250 but the shop is no longer in business and even then the hangers were way to low.

There also arnt too many "Custom piping" shops around here.

Dude.. Any place that's going to 'bend the pipes' for you will be crush bending them for you, and that's what you DON'T want if you're going to do it right.. Crush bending causes flow restriction along the bends due to the physical nature of the method. You want to buy mandrel bends and have it done. Then again I don't know if you're doing it for shits and giggles, or for actual performance.. If it's not for performance then it doesn't matter one bit.

Thormx331

Reaction score
i know what you mean, i just dont have any real performance like some members on here so didnt that would matter too much

Back