Official TX/AR/OK/LA Meet CANCELED

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Re: Texarkana Meet (Mid May)

how close is that to shreveport?

an hour and a half

pick me up? :naughty:

only if me and my buddie can crash at your place and you're willing to split gas and drive some on the way out.... and willing to fly back home :coffee:

Okay so here's the deal guys, there's a lake about 15mi from Texarkana which could be a cool place to have a meet, no one from AK is gonna come i'd rather have it at Lake Texoma, its a bigger lake and more opportunities for photo shoots.

The big upside of Texarkana is that there's an actual city there that we could all meet up at, drive out to the lake and find a nice spot. I'd say that Texarkana is better for a meet while Texoma is better for a photo shoot.

Lemme know what you guys thing

Shizzy

Reaction score

im in Dallas I wanna come. Im going to see if I can when the time is near!
but honestly yall should come to Dallas, theres ALOT more to do here and better places to take pics, but I understand you want to be at the lake. Honestly I drive from Huntsville, AL, to Dallas 3 to 4 times a year. Keep me updated.

ActNow

Reaction score

yeah johnny that sounds great. I will put my but in gear and get as much overtime as possible, to get my car ready for the meet. I don't want to be that guy that brings a wrecked accord to the meet.:eusa_doh:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

we could do dallas but i think that everyone should make a trip, meet in a neutral location and all. if you wanna do a dallas meet thats cool too, but i figure this way everyone drives, its not like its more than an hour of a trip for everyone.... but thats just my opinion

awesome daniel, there's a good chance my car will be bone stock when i come down, so as long as your running i don't think it'll be that bad. the enthusiasm is great though

Mmblvl5

Reaction score

I should be able to come to it. Tho I dont know how long the job contract on this job I am getting is going to last. But count me in..:peace:

Back