Wheel Fitment Thread

01AccordSedan

Reaction score
you cant run 18x10 +13 on a sedan, that would look so dumb. Oni camber, and you wouldnt be able to be low.
Why do you say i can't do it?? and i may have to run a little more than natural camber, but i think i will get it if not whats hurt, then i get smaller spacers... and my tires are 215/35 and 225/35

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
mu2are8a.jpg
a3ujagaj.jpg
18x11 !!!! Where you at??

Nice!

Those poor fenders :(

Agreed.

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Why do you say i can't do it?? and i may have to run a little more than natural camber, but i think i will get it if not whats hurt, then i get smaller spacers... and my tires are 215/35 and 225/35

You'll need to get smaller spacers. It all depends on how low you go, because that setup will poke bad and you will need at least -6.5 degrees of camber.

This is what 18x10 +25 looks like on my car

slammedenuffeature3.jpg

01AccordSedan

Reaction score
You'll need to get smaller spacers. It all depends on how low you go, because that setup will poke bad and you will need at least -6.5 degrees of camber.

This is what 18x10 +25 looks like on my car

slammedenuffeature3.jpg

Wow that looks so good, Okay I hope you understand I'm not trying to be a douche lol I appriciate the help... But I do want poke like that but I think I can do it... I'm gonna see what happens and if I eventually need smaller spacers I will get them milled down... Do you have camber kits? Because I can't decide if I should try with or without them... But too me it looks like you could still pull your fenders more...

Last edited:

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Like I said, if your car is gonna sit above the tires, you might be able to fit those specs with a lot of poke, it will actually probably poke more than mr. 18x11 up there^ and that is what it looks like when you blindly pull the nuts out of your fenders. I rolled, pulled, and grinder down my fenders more times than I can count, and you can actually notice the flare a little bit in real life but i made sure they didnt completely lose their oem appearance:coffee:

Last edited:

01AccordSedan

Reaction score
Like I said, if your car is gonna sit above the tires, you might be able to fit those specs with a lot of poke, it will actually probably poke more than mr. 18x11 up there^ and that is what it looks like when you blindly pull the nuts out of your fenders.:coffee:

Im going to tuck tire, i want to sit right about the wheel like i said i might get my spacers milled down to 15-20mm but im going to see if i can do this first, i have smalled tires and i just ordered camber kits... ive been through stuff like this with my last ep3 and my ef so im not a complete fitment idiot if thats what you think. haha but i do appriciate the imput, i dont understand though why you say "i cant do it" has someone tried this or are you just guessing i cant do it
DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Im going to tuck tire, i want to sit right about the wheel like i said i might get my spacers milled down to 15-20mm but im going to see if i can do this first, i have smalled tires and i just ordered camber kits... ive been through stuff like this with my last ep3 and my ef so im not a complete fitment idiot if thats what you think. haha but i do appriciate the imput, i dont understand though why you say "i cant do it" has someone tried this or are you just guessing i cant do it
DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

tht was your ep3?

honestly it can be done..

with some of this.

473243_321206821287537_1479134267_o.jpg

Xavier (BkzTaffeta) had to do this to fit his 18x10.5 +22 ontop of running -6 camber

Last edited:
Back