Keeping the daily beater simple...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Looks a little like,

Eye_of_Sauron_by_ulstudor.jpg

Like the setup though, very clean.

Did you notice a difference with the rear speaker ports blocked off?

Turbo5upra

Reaction score
Looks a little like,

Eye_of_Sauron_by_ulstudor.jpg

Like the setup though, very clean.

Did you notice a difference with the rear speaker ports blocked off?

Haven't powered the sub yet- but it's IB so I'm trying to limit the back wave as much as I can.

Turbo5upra

Reaction score
Good call. I'm gonna stick with the Ti2 but I have decided to go with a PS8 for the processing.

Funny thing I tuned with the PS8 for the first time tonight- been in 5-6 cars with them in it but first time tuning.... it will take some time to get into it- not like any other software I've used... its in a friends 04 accord we're wrapping up- Factory nav.. focal tweeters. peerless mids. 2 Dayton Ib 15's. Arc 1200.6 and a ps8

Sadly I think my h800 took a dump- powered it up for the first time in several months and nada... Car sounds really good without- Hope with some tweeking I can be happy and send the h800 down the road.

Gmoney

Reaction score
that sub looks mean, looks like a clean install man that thing prob knocks

lashlee

Reaction score
Uh oh! I looked at the 800 since it would be easier to learn from my experience with the 701 in my Accord but good luck on getting yours fixed, and hopefully it's something simple. I've downloaded the software from Arc's site and it's intimidating at first but I think it will be great in the long run. One thing I liked about my XDP-4000 was the laptop interface as opposed to the H701 with the controller. I'm excited to get it in, even though it will be June or July before I can really get to working on the new car.

Turbo5upra

Reaction score
Uh oh! I looked at the 800 since it would be easier to learn from my experience with the 701 in my Accord but good luck on getting yours fixed, and hopefully it's something simple. I've downloaded the software from Arc's site and it's intimidating at first but I think it will be great in the long run. One thing I liked about my XDP-4000 was the laptop interface as opposed to the H701 with the controller. I'm excited to get it in, even though it will be June or July before I can really get to working on the new car.

Unless you need the extras the h800 is all most would need. The h800 functioned pretty well in the previous install- I really liked it. I'm thinking of running just the 149bt- car sounds impressive with almost zero tuning.

Back