More Speakers

tknightt

Reaction score
I have quite a few really good speakers and was wondering if any of you have added extra speakers in your 6GA. Like the rear doors maybe ? any pictures of your setups ?

Thanks

Turbo5upra

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to offer help- just aimlessly adding speakers isn't going to do much other than make a mess of any staging the oem system offers.

Turbo5upra

Reaction score
Maybe someone with insight will chime in

I'm not sure what kind of insight you are looking for? Are you looking to just throw equipment in your car because you have it? Are you trying to make the car sound as good as it can?

A budget and detailed goals are needed...

tknightt

Reaction score
I want to know if other member have actually been able to add additional speakers, elsewhere than the stock location, in their cars and see how they've set it up.

I know just throwing in speakers does not necessarely make better sound, it's all in the balancing. I've already replaced the head unit, all 4 speakers as well as added a good quality sub in a custom enclosure.

I don't have a budget I buy whatever is required, this is my chosen money pit.

Turbo5upra

Reaction score
I want to know if other member have actually been able to add additional speakers, elsewhere than the stock location, in their cars and see how they've set it up.

I know just throwing in speakers does not necessarely make better sound, it's all in the balancing. I've already replaced the head unit, all 4 speakers as well as added a good quality sub in a custom enclosure.

I don't have a budget I buy whatever is required, this is my chosen money pit.

Going for sound quality or just loud?

If sq is the goal- add a processor and spend some time doing differential eq'ing and phasing.

The 4 speakers are running off the headunit?

Back