More Speakers

Brad2274

Reaction score
so does your sedan currently have 2 in the front doors and 2 in rear deck and tweeters in dash?

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Some newer cars come equipped with 6+ speakers. Speakers can be added anywhere you'd want them to be. More in front doors, rear doors, under the dash, rear deck, not sure if it's a Florida thing but, a lot of people here put speakers on the outside of the car!?...not me. You could just add some tweeters. I just went with more expensive speakers for stock locations, plenty sound for mee

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Don't have pictures, as they are a work in progress, but I have extra pillars that I've been molding Rockford Fosgate PP4-T into, and working on extra door panels to include one Rockford Fosgate PPS4-6 and one Rockford Fosgate PPS4-8 with the Rockford Fosgate PP4-X crossover connecting them. They will be all powered by an amp of course, but I haven't gotten that far yet, just working on the pillars and doors first before I go any further. I'll be switching out my rear speakers to Rockford Fosgate R169X2 to decrease the vocals in the back and increase the mids.

Brad2274

Reaction score
not sure if it's a Florida thing but, a lot of people here put speakers on the outside of the car!?...not me.
Lol yeah i notice that here on the east coast of FL hahah

yeah, My pathfinder has 8 speakers I believe, oh and a BOSE sound system, but let's no go there
^BOSE is nice
i agree they make good oem setups, but once you try to modify it or add/delete something you'll be hating life hahah :computer:

Gmoney

Reaction score
they sell kick panels for our cars that fit components ive seen some people using them just gotta look around ill prob do that set up but when i have money lol

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Lol yeah i notice that here on the east coast of FL hahah

i agree they make good oem setups, but once you try to modify it or add/delete something you'll be hating life hahah :computer:

Right? I'm over in vero beach neighbor. And yea don't mess with BOSE components, if you don't know what you doing

lashlee

Reaction score
I've got some 7" midbass' in the kicks and I put some 3" dome mids where the OEM tweeter goes with the tweeters molded into the a pillar.

Back