Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronic2geeze

Reaction score
ACCORDing2valke said:
well from what I can see on the maps, the place that dreman picked out isnt that far from the VA border. but you are right,its going to be a long ride for all of us. Im still looking for people to caravan with from the CT/NY/NJ area, the ride won't be as bad in a group.

I might be down for that. My step pops would like to go with me and he lives in NY, so I might go down the night before and stay at my parents house and leave from there with him that sat. Just let me know the spot and time ya meeting @....

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
So, what was decided as far as the time, place and date?
THis way we can start a new thread and sticky it.
We will also make a list of who is DEFINITELY attending

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
blacknight said:
So, what was decided as far as the time, place and date?
THis way we can start a new thread and sticky it.
We will also make a list of who is DEFINITELY attending

Apparently it was decided between Drew and Dreman, which I'll admit doesn't sit well with me. I wanted everyone in the east to have some input and pick the final place, date, etc. This should be a group decision w/ the minor details to be worked out amongst ourselves.

ITstallion23

Reaction score
June Meet

How about Bristol, Connecticut for the Eastern Meet? Home of ESPN, lots of publicity.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
well there was a poll earlier during around the end of the year which had the choices of Hershey, PA, DC/MD, and I think a couple places in VA. Only about 20 people voted the poll which had DC/MD as the winner but that was when this thread was around 10 pages. Dreman was supposed to put up a new thread with the location and all that other crap this past weekend. Depending on how you guys from Ohio and those areas are driving down, I could join you guys if you pass through Hagerstown, MD and/or hhelp people find where the site is because I'm down around DC a good bit.

angelplus

Reaction score
We voted for a date, and we have yet to decide on a location I guess.. I really dont care when we have it, where it is, w/e I just thought that we decided all of this so far. But I have kept updates on the front page for anyone who is just getting into this conversation so that they wont have to read 20 pages. If there is any problems just let me know

cronic2geeze

Reaction score
s**t... I wouldnt mind doing it over in Hersey park... never been there and I lived in PA for 5yrs..... but, I really dont care cause I love to drive so Im up for anything.... PA, NY, MD Im up for it.....

highway_patrol

Reaction score
hopefully i didnt tick you off but that was to answer question that were within the last page or so but i think the last time i saw the front page of this thread was back in early jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back