Horray new dyno numbers come look

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
he has obd 1 p28 ecu chipped with uberdata along with a obd1 to 0bd2 conversion harness

Crono139

Reaction score
From last July.

2000 honda accord LX 237hp @230ft-lbs tq
[email protected]
F23A4- mods
Port and polished head, AEM CAI, DC-sport header, Test pipe, 2.5'' greddy evo exhaust, custom short shifter, taylor wires, zex 75 shot wet kit, MSD distributor cap with external coil conversion

BlkCurrantKord was right about the headwork.

demon5spd

Reaction score
Sorry guys i'm back from the dyno i'll post up the dyno sheet shortly quick specs 194WHP 331whp with 150 shot.

to clear some things up When i made 137WHP i only had a AEM CAI,somptech header and crappy 2 1/4 exhaust and test pipe. Sorry if i made that confusing so no i didn't just do a cam and instantly went to 189whp.

Here a quick list that brought my HP from 137whp to 189whp

-2 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust
-AEM cam gear
-gude camshaft
-port and polished head
-port and polished intake manifold and throttle body by www.maxbore.com
-stock accord ecu with Uberdata (highly recomend)
-dsm 450cc injectors with resistor box
-Airraid throttle body spacer with dual nitrous ports
-255lph walbro fuel pump
-ebay fuel pressure regulator

Now for the beefed up internals

-Crowler rods
-Cp pistons 9.3-1 compression
-ARP head studs
-zex wet kit with 100-125-150 shot

Ok we did richen up the fuel around the 4k to 6k range by 5% which in the end got me about 8 more whp we increased the shot to 150 which got right at 331whp not the the 350whp we were shooting for but from what we see were pretty much at 100%duty cycle for the 450cc injectors we were told they would be good the 400hp but maybe it's the fact that there used but there not going to be able to puch anymore fuel beyond 340whp.

As for the question on what compresion i'm running it should be around 9.3to1 compresion that what's were are supposed to be but with the multi layer head gasket we have must likely lowered it to 9.2to1.

I hope that helps out i will get the sheet posted as soon as i get to my house.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Egi7 said:
BlkCurrantKord, he didnt post anything about head work ie: being ported an polished, secondly he says he is running a programmable ecu. That does not tell us what he is running, I mean what software is it, AEM standalone, Hondata, obd1 conversion to Uberdata, sh*t a VAFC hack. Thirdly those cam spec posted by theAccordian are specs he got of the Gude site. Gude offers many different specs than the ones displayed on the accord section, plus demon5spd didnt confirm that the specs theAccordian listed were indeed his. Finally he still hasent gave us the specs on his compression, which plays a huge role. I mean, we are talking about a jump from 130 hp to 189, thats a 59 hp all motor increase.
If he can back his all motor dyno up with, at least detailed specs, or a dyno sheet, then I will give him credit

-peace

If I had any doubt about about them I wouldn't have told you where to find the info.

theaccordian

Reaction score
so did you get a custom more agrresive regrind or did you choose gudes specs that are listed on their website?

If custom, what specs?

demon5spd

Reaction score
no there the gude specs if i want to go more agressive i would have to upgrade my valvetrain, i should have went with it though since i would get more horsepower in the long run but i going to wait to get the upgraded valvetrain right now. saving for christmas now LOL

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
pending you posting the dyno plot. I hope you realize h22 resale value just went down the drain, becasue people just realized that they can make more power with less money and work by sticking with and building their f23 than swapping to the h22 :D

demon5spd

Reaction score
LOL i just didn't want to deal with the h22 swap since i had the accord since it was new i knew the maintence history and since the car was paid for i decided to just slap on some nitrous about a year ago and just drive the motor hard until the motor blew and then i would do the h22 swap but oddly enough it never blew so i figured that if the motor was able to handle the abuse for a couple years that i might as well just stick with it.

I've really only put about maybe $2000 at the max in the motor over the past couple years so i can beat that at all

theaccordian

Reaction score
yeah I havent seen a 6th gen h22 swap go for less than at least 4 grand and they dyno at like 165-175 at the wheels stock.But thena built h22>bult f23, but the price for that is ridiculous imo.

*edit* and no im not trying to start an h22 vs. f23 swap debate h22 guys. guess ive been pushing peoples buttons alot lately haha

in fact my friend iml2001 ser got 200+ NA whp on his dx with a built jdm H22

Last edited:
Back