Horray new dyno numbers come look

demon5spd

Reaction score
Yeah i have no problem at all with H22 i would like to have one since i mean they start out with like 170 to 180 whp to start with but i've been told that with the higher compression piston that the h22 runs with that there not the best for nitrous unless there built but i have now prove of that.

But will say that with the f23 i save alot of money plus i never ever have to worry about issuse's with the swap likt wiring problems down the road since the engine came with the car from the factory

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
damn apparently I haven't given the f23 enough credit, those mods are relatively cheap and easy for the massive hp gain you've gotten.

**** now I want to do an n/a build on the side, lol

4dr4bangrAccord

Reaction score
Wildman said:
damn apparently I haven't given the f23 enough credit, those mods are relatively cheap and easy for the massive hp gain you've gotten.

**** now I want to do an n/a build on the side, lol

+1 :thumbsup:

kapao818

Reaction score
demon5spd said:
Here a quick list that brought my HP from 137whp to 189whp
-2 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust
-AEM cam gear
-gude camshaft
-port and polished head
-port and polished intake manifold and throttle body by www.maxbore.com
-stock accord ecu with Uberdata (highly recomend)
-dsm 450cc injectors with resistor box
-Airraid throttle body spacer with dual nitrous ports
-255lph walbro fuel pump
-ebay fuel pressure regulator

crap...190 whp. all i need to complete the list is uberdata, cam regrind, the injectors with resistor box, tb spacer, fuel pump, and fuel pressure regulator. i have a question regarding uberdata. is uberdata only available in manual or can it be used with autos as well?

Egi7

Reaction score
demon5spd said:
Sorry guys i'm back from the dyno i'll post up the dyno sheet shortly quick specs 194WHP 331whp with 150 shot.

to clear some things up When i made 137WHP i only had a AEM CAI,somptech header and crappy 2 1/4 exhaust and test pipe. Sorry if i made that confusing so no i didn't just do a cam and instantly went to 189whp.

Here a quick list that brought my HP from 137whp to 189whp

-2 1/2 inch mandrel bent exhaust
-AEM cam gear
-gude camshaft
-port and polished head
-port and polished intake manifold and throttle body by www.maxbore.com
-stock accord ecu with Uberdata (highly recomend)
-dsm 450cc injectors with resistor box
-Airraid throttle body spacer with dual nitrous ports
-255lph walbro fuel pump
-ebay fuel pressure regulator

Now for the beefed up internals

-Crowler rods
-Cp pistons 9.3-1 compression
-ARP head studs
-zex wet kit with 100-125-150 shot

Ok we did richen up the fuel around the 4k to 6k range by 5% which in the end got me about 8 more whp we increased the shot to 150 which got right at 331whp not the the 350whp we were shooting for but from what we see were pretty much at 100%duty cycle for the 450cc injectors we were told they would be good the 400hp but maybe it's the fact that there used but there not going to be able to puch anymore fuel beyond 340whp.

As for the question on what compresion i'm running it should be around 9.3to1 compresion that what's were are supposed to be but with the multi layer head gasket we have must likely lowered it to 9.2to1.

I hope that helps out i will get the sheet posted as soon as i get to my house.

All your mods are good, but man with 9:3 or 9:2 compression I dont see how you are getting 189-194 hp out of your motor. I mean, customs cams go hand and hand with high compression when making N/A power, especially with a long stroke motor. You've got a built bottom end, yes, but its built for high boost ie: nitrous, boost, low compression, not all motor. Also, I have uberdata, and you cannot use or tune it with any stock accord ecu, being either obd1 or obd2. You have to use either a OBD1 P06, P28, or P72. Iam currently using uberdata 1.70repack with a P06, to tweak a basemap for my G23 build. I also have a tuned F23 vtec map using uberdata 1.70 that my friend currently runs, if you want to take a look at it. It was also made for an aggressive cam setup. I need to see your N/A dyno plot, to believe your all motor results. Iam not badgering and I hope you prove me wrong, but I need proof.

demon5spd

Reaction score
the ecu is a p28 ecu sorry for the mix's up , i mean't i was running the stock accord ecu when i made 140whp for my other post

Back