Redlinevtecs urgent car accident attorney issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Seems kinda pathetic to me that lawyers and attourneys are hired to "protect" people, yet all they can think about is how to scheme and thieve every cent they can. Sad that all anybody cares about these days is money even though the dollar isn't worth a damn thing anymore.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Show up TO the attorney's office with a pen and what you need signed.

Tell them you'll sign once they prove what you're going to get. That simple.
I wish it was that simple. Unfortunately, my attorney is out of state. I live in California now, and moved from Nevada.
get it all in writing first. otherwise, don't submit anything regardless of how "urgent" it is that they get what they need.

if they don't provide anything, then go for the long drawn out case just to piss off your lawyers and the other people's lawyers, lol :evil:

Yeah, I agree. I already have the waiver notarized and ready to be shipped out. It's sitting in my car. But it's not going anywhere until I get that letter stating I will get the amount she told me over the phone. I almost sent the waiver without asking how much I will receive in return in writing. My attorney told me over the phone how much I would receive last week over the phone.

Bottom line
Stay on top of them.
DONT SIGN ANYTHING until you get some type of notice in writing from your lawyers office.
ALso, next time you call RECORD THE CONVERSATION.
Whether you're speaking with the paralegal, attorney, or just leaving a voicemail. Make sure you record the next conversation.
If you leave a message make sure you state the time & date you are leaving the message

You can say something like;
Hello this is Eric. the time is 2:25PM on the date of 3/3/2011.
This is the 3rd (or whatever) message I'm leaving with you request in writing my take home settlement. This message has been recorded.

And leave it at that.
I'm sure you will hear from them shortly....

Good Luck

That's an excellent idea. I will call again today the same time at 11am. And I will keep it very short. I like how the receptionist asked for my first and last name yesterday and it went straight to the paralegals voice mail afterward. I'm so sick of this BS. So I should call the paralegal to prove a point then correct? And the third time my attorney.

jennelena

Reaction score
Similar thing happened to my mom...she was t-boned at a stop sign. 2 cars were involved that were at fault(one car trying to avoid the other instead running into my mom) Nobody was accepting the blame the 2 insurances company were fighting each other. My mom got a lawyer and she was fighting the insurance companies for 3 years to get all of $3-4,000 after everyone took there money(medical bills, lawyer fees, physical therapy). She says it wasn't worth it. Not sure if that helps but just telling you what she experienced fighting the insurance company and her opinion on the whole case. Sorry if it didn't:sad:
Good Luck:thumbsup:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I called my attorney today around 9am and left a stern voicemail about whats going on. I took blacknights advice. Worked like a charm. My attorney called me back and told me that the paralegal was out on family leave and wouldn't be back until next week. Explains why she never called me back. We spoke about her writing and sending the contract with the numbers she gave me. She told me she has NEVER given a lesser amount to other clients than what she told them they would be receiving. She said that's considered malpractice. The doctors and lawyers all work together. It's one big circle. My attorney said if they don't accept her offer for the medical bills, that would be cutting into her fee and she would end up having to lower her fee to give me what I was told I would receive. I wouldn't get no less but may get more.

She also told me that its beneficial for me and my wife to send over the documents to have the checks released from the insurance company to have it apportioned. Since her paralegal is the person to do the financial breakdown for my attorney, my attorney will have to do the numbers herself and she will send something to me early next week. The faster I send the forms the faster I get my check. Essentially what she was saying is, I have her word that I would get what I was told. And she knows we are very cautious people. So what do you guys think? Should I send the forms? She said it's in our favor to have them sent to the insurance company asap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back