FS: '99 Honda Accord EX

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
Part it!

- Trade Seats with me. My cloth (all clean) for your leather. I can drive to you and possibly put cash on top.

- I may be interested in your rims and headlights as well.

- So again i say, part it please. If not, good luck with sale.

- Ps....im in orlando so if you need a "delivery guy" im sure we can work something out :deal:
Hmm, very tempting. The seats, I politely decline your offer. The headlights, I can't just sell to someone, and sell the car without headlights to someone else, sorry. The rims, there is a possibility. Problems are, my stock wheels are in Orlando, and I don't have a jack/stands here and no flat surface to swap the wheels.

Wow... cheap considering there are coilovers and a greddy exhaust on it...
Yea, I'm thinking the exact same, and it sucks to sell it for this cheap because it's been my baby for 5+ years. But it's time to get rid of it all.

I'm sorry it sounds very complicated for me to part out the car, but I simply do not have the resources and skills to de-modify a car. I guess I should have posted this on here a long time ago.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Damn, if I only had off-time and $1,500 I would come down and get it.. I just took a trip to California so that dented the off-time and wallet. GLWS, sad to see you go OG - I remember you as the first person on the site to do a DIY: SeaFoam video! That's a great informative piece, thanks.

Zen

Reaction score
Hmm, very tempting. The seats, I politely decline your offer. The headlights, I can't just sell to someone, and sell the car without headlights to someone else, sorry. The rims, there is a possibility. Problems are, my stock wheels are in Orlando, and I don't have a jack/stands here and no flat surface to swap the wheels

....I simply do not have the resources and skills to de-modify a car.

I respect that. If only I had a bit more money cause I def have the time, I would take off work to pick it up tomorrow.

Well if you need a hand and interested in striking any deals then just let me know because I haz skillz. Other than that, good luck with sale because this is a deal. :peace:

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
Damn, if I only had off-time and $1,500 I would come down and get it.. I just took a trip to California so that dented the off-time and wallet. GLWS, sad to see you go OG - I remember you as the first person on the site to do a DIY: SeaFoam video! That's a great informative piece, thanks.
Man, I would clear up the 16 people interested in the car to sell it to a fellow 6thGenner honestly. There's nothing more I want to see than my car being taken care of after it's gone. But thank you, I'll still come around the forum. I haven't left the Honda game forever (have an '09 civic now)

I respect that. If only I had a bit more money cause I def have the time, I would take off work to pick it up tomorrow.

Well if you need a hand and interested in striking any deals then just let me know because I haz skillz. Other than that, good luck with sale because this is a deal. :peace:

Well, I do have to wait a few days for my title to get here from Orlando so maybe you can come up with a little more money and I could clear everyone out for you! lol.

iZiminator

Reaction score
Someone needs to hop on this! I know this isn't apart of it, how did the car sound with the setup you have? With the intake, megan headers and greddy catback? I'm doing a similar setup soon.

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
Someone needs to hop on this! I know this isn't apart of it, how did the car sound with the setup you have? With the intake, megan headers and greddy catback? I'm doing a similar setup soon.

I absolutely love the sound of it. If you ever have the opportunity to get a Greddy Evo, whether the original or the second one (not sure how the third one sounds), I highly recommend it.

Here's a video for you that I created about four years ago. Hope it gives you a good idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za-b4wufsvg

***Pending sale tonight.

iZiminator

Reaction score
Such a lucky person who bought it. I'm sad now. and I love it! And I'm in the process of getting an evo 2.

Back