98 Accord LX V6 Coupe

synergy10

Reaction score
Been a member for a few years now but I think this might be my very first post. Not too active in the Accord community since this is mainly my wife's car. She's the original owner and it's her daily driver/work car. Other than a few mods (suspension, wheels, etc.), it's all original.

I'm slowly trying to get it back to where it once was and then make it even better, which shouldn't take much. Although, we do have another car and a truck that has been taking up my time and mod money recently (mainly the truck).

Anyway, here are a few pics of the car and when the pics were taken...

2000 (Racing Hart C5 3-piece wheels, OEM front lip, full set of mud guards)
scan0001.jpg

2007 (TL Type S wheels, OEM front lip and side skirts, rear mud guards)
Random015.jpg

Random013.jpg

Recent (Full OEM lip kit. Front lip is brand new, rear was purchased used, car was resprayed about a month ago)
IMG_1279_zpsdf410092.jpg

IMG_1275_zps228fb709.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Looking very clean, and welcome back!

Hope to see more mods on her. :)

synergy10

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I have an audio upgrade planned and still need to install my retrofit kit. I'd like to purchase aftermarket wheels for the car but since my wife drives it everyday, I'll let her decide. She's pretty content with the current setup since its less attractive to thieves (they got the set of C5's in the first pic back in 03 or 04...*******s!). So, it'll probably stay the same as far as the exterior goes.

twofast4u - thanks again for the help on the rear lip install! Those templates helped so much!

synergy10

Reaction score
Wow, can't believe its almost been a year since I got the car resprayed. A little update (seems like I'll be updating this thread once a year...haha), I ended up purchasing another set of Racing Hart C5's. Might not go on till summer, or at least closer to summer.

Looking forward to tinkering with the Accord more. Even if it's mainly OEM replacement/restoration parts.

phi1542

Reaction score
Damn looks good haha I kind of want the 98-00 coupe front bumper now lol... When I got the car it had the 01-02 conversion already. I like the rear more for 01-02 but I think I prefer 98-00 front

Back