OFFICIAL 6GA tech/mechanic network

intel0116

Reaction score
anyone know a good shop in SGV that can roll my fenders with out Fing up my paint ?

Freedom_Honda's

Reaction score
Chet Maynard
I am a mechanic at Freedom Used Auto in Wayne, Wv
We only deal with Honda's and rebuild wrecks.

I also do work on the side :)
three zero four-690-3574

intel0116

Reaction score
ok so my SRS light went on after i put my CL-S steering wheel in. i know most dealships charge 50-90 bucks just for a simple reset, and i know theres a thread on how to reset it yourself but that still costs 10 bucks or so and takes some time,but the dealer ship closest to me does it for free, they pluged mine in and reset it for free, its free so long as its just a simple reset and not something else....... thought it would be nice to post in here (if this is the correct place to post) since eventually all of us 6thgen owners come across this problem. info is below.

Sierra Honda
1450 S Shamrock Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 359-8291

crosed

Reaction score
hi everybody,i have a problem with my car, "oil leaking" from the timing belt cover area,so i believe that is come from seals,i just replace timing belt and water pump 30k miles ago,so i need some help for NJ area , i'm in middlesex country..
because they charge me so expensive for fix this leaking..
please email me at [email protected]

:bowdown:

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently a tech at Honda of Pasadena and I'm available to do jobs on the side, prob more during the night (after 5pm). Can't do anything TOO major cuz I'm not allowed to have cars over night. PM me if you have something that needs to be done to ur 6th Gen (or other Hondas) and we can go from there!!

SLAMMED cars ok! I rack my car with no problems when i need to work on it

I use all OEM parts unless requested by customer or OEM is discontinued

Methods of contacting me:
E-mail (hooked up to my phone so i know if i have mail) or PM me...I'll shoot you my cell after that, don't want weird *** mofos texting/calling me

email: [email protected] (yea go ahead and laugh)

Last edited:

njmodi

Reaction score
All - looking for a shop or someone to do a clutch replacement on my 6th Gen...

I'm in the Chicago area... I don't see anyone listed?

Any recommendations or volunteers? PM me with info or share here for everyone's benefit.

Thanks.

Back