Interest In Custom Rear Control Arms

Are you interested in custom arms?

• Yes, I am interested.

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I may be, depending on the price.

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Not really. What's available right now suits my needs.

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

alecxis_j30

Reaction score
Well boys, the day has finally come.

14006984129_72b1b261f7_b.jpg

14193657755_babacbe1fb_b.jpg

Having them in hand, I can say that these arms are ****ing sick. Super nice, high quality parts. Way better than the other stuff on the market for the rear right now. Really stoked for everyone that is going to get a set. Too bad that they're coming as I'm getting ready to get rid of my car hahaha. I will have more formal pictures up soon, and a thread to buy shortly after.

Definitely need these ASAP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Just installed the arms and took lots of pics. You guys don't even know what's in store for you. Seriously the nicest/best control arms you could imagine. Seems like there's a good amount of adjustment in them too. Perfect fitment, minimal noise, slightly stiffer than rubber bushings, and CHROME!

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Looks good. Roughly how much longer are these than the stock camber arms?

Also, are there upper camber arms in the rear for our cars?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I took some measurements of max and min camber adjustment, and I think you should be able to get to about -5 degrees on these arms. I wrote it down on a piece of paper but it's in my car right now and I'm at work lol. There are upper arms that you can buy though, and they probably can pull it in even further. This pushes the bottom out, whereas those pull the top in. So I think if you had a combo going, you could get a lot of negative camber.

Not sure how much longer or shorter they are compared to stock arms though off the top of my head. I'll ask the guy that drew them up to give me the dimensions when he comes in.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Awesome thanks. -5 degrees of adjustment or just get to -5 degrees? Interested in the final prices and when they'll be available to purchase.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Should be about 9 degrees of adjustment, and you can get to -5 camber. Should have the final price any time now.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
14049385890_00131cab8d_b.jpg

Last pic before I make the sale thread with pricing and all the photos. :D

inb4 rusty exhaust

Back