What'd you do to your accord today?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Thanks! Thinking about installing them myself, any tips or hints on how to?

Start with the rears since they are the hardest to do. I personally would recommend removing the end links from the sway bar so you have more room to play with. Don't fully tighten all nuts till your car is on the ground leveled, then you can make final adjustments. Having a buddy help with stepping down on the rotors too would greatly help you out. Have fun

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
New pics added 'n updated my MR thread post #393 DIY Black housing headlights
IMAG4774_zps1a35eaff.jpg

IMAG4776__zpse5710609.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I really like the black housing design you chose. The lower section blacked out that way opposed to what I did seems to have a much cleaner look.
Thanks, Jordan. I'm really pleased w/ the outcome. I don't use those center bottom parking lights, so no biggy about blacking those out.

Thanks again for sending me those O-rings.

Looks good. As JV6 said, get some projectors in there. It honestly isnt that hard. Just time consuming. Super time consuming if you are anal bout everything like me lol
Thanks, Michael. I wish I could do it right now.. Well, it will be super time consuming for me, when the time comes, b/c you know how I am by seeing how I modded my front lip lol. It just that I won't be able to spend a lot of money this year, since fixing up my suspension issues next wk is the first priority.. And, getting holiday gifts for my family 'n all haha.

But, when I work on my retros, it will be w/ brand new headights, projectors, & HIDs. ;)

Placed an order of SPC front upper BJ & rear UCA. :coffee:
Their MSRP is around $160.00 per piece :eek: but it was nice to see the internet price has dropped down to around $80. :)

Last edited:

DizzyP

Reaction score
Finally got around to work on replacing my stock button for my bluetooth audio adapter with one that is lights. Had plenty of resisters to tone it down cuz the light is super bright. Come to find out is not a simple swap out I need to program the bluetooth brain to the new switch even though it's an analog switch. So strange but hope to make more progress later on today.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re-baked my headlights to seal them off.

(Sry, no retros in these bad boys.)

_______

Received SPC front BJ & the rear UCA. :)

_______

Ordered Acura CL battery engine tray & box. :) :)

Last edited:
Back