Nick's CG3 (UPDATE 5/30/16)

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the brackets brand new from fat four customs, that set me back another 150.

Right now I have the dual piston Acura legend calipers with v6 accord rotors.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
oem headlights, morimoto mini d2s with e46 shrouds, 35w 6,500k bulbs
I also switched to the round lens now instead of the square lens that my old set had.

Didn't like the previous projectors? I don't hate the square ones at all. Idk if its a good or bad thing, but it's b/c it gives more look of the current trends. One thing I can imagine is that they could be pita to mount them aligned, so they won't look crooked as a whole, when seeing a car's front end.

I'm pretty certain that I'll go with the E46's as well when I do/get retros. Imo, the E46 shrouds got the perfectly sexy look that blends right into 6GA's low beam housing (w/ some modifications haha.)

phi1542

Reaction score
Didn't like the previous projectors? I don't hate the square ones at all. Idk if its a good or bad thing, but it's b/c it gives more look of the current trends. One thing I can imagine is that they could be pita to mount them aligned, so they won't look crooked as a whole, when seeing a car's front end.

I'm pretty certain that I'll go with the E46's as well when I do/get retros. Imo, the E46 shrouds got the perfectly sexy look that blends right into 6GA's low beam housing (w/ some modifications haha.)
Be very careful when you trim them.... Mine turned out bad LOL if you get close enough you can see gaps. But overall Yeah the e46 shrouds look super nice compared to the mini gatling ones I had before

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

I liked my old ones but they were the prototype square lens so they weren't as refined and needed a little bit of work. I also didn't like them so much once I did the boser hood.

Back