Nick's CG3 (UPDATE 5/30/16)

hondachik

Reaction score
Re: 2001 ex coupe

Hyper blue led. Got them from ebay. Illegal, but cops here dont care. I will have to get a hood pic of them. here..let me see. I have a pic but dunno how to upload usin this phonr Nd the forum options. blah.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

Not my style, esp the graphics on the car. But hey if you are happy, then that is all that matters. Just don't get offended if you get lots of hate from the members here.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

I personally like the graphics but i want to get a custom paint job thats gloss black with cherry blossoms flowing in the wind (going up the quarterpanel and back to the tail lights

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I personally like the graphics but i want to get a custom paint job thats gloss black with cherry blossoms flowing in the wind (going up the quarterpanel and back to the tail lights

You're in to some different type of looks, huh!

That would make the car look a bit girly, no?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

so the 30k HID's dont blind every person with 3 miles driving in front of you? :lawl:

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

it would look a bit girly but if its done properly it wont even matter. i'm told they're bright as hell but i usually get compliments rather than complaints. although i got yelled at for lighting up some guys entire living room i guess. he came out yelling at me to turn them off lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score

^You were probably exposing him doing things he shouldn't have been doing! :lawl:

Very few cars can pull that off, so it would be interesting to see how that turns out, I would sooner have someone with some very good artist skills draw something up to get a good idea of what that would look like.

Back