the european accord coupe headlights

Reaction score
Ok so the european accord coupes has a switch below the radio that u can switch the headlight angles from inside the car, because i have a friend in the uk i can get the parts pretty easily, but there are no documentation on how the system works. If i were to get the self leveling headlights and the range switch, would it work or is there a module that you would need aswell? Why do i want this, it just cause i think it cool. If anyone can give me more info i would thankfully take it. And ill do a write up on how to do it. Soon im going to do a write up for oem heated mirrors and, oem headlight washers on an american accord, ill also do a new version of the acura cl seats in the accord coupe swap and how to hook up the seat heaters.

FNCONE

Reaction score
That sounds pretty cool indeed. I have leveling lights on the sti but never use it. I believe on the sti its resistance changes that let the light motor move (06 sti) IIRC the older ones are just a button that sends different voltages? Ill have to verify. The alldata for the sti shows no special relays or modules. Hopefully the accord is similar, if I had them in hand it will be easier to test.
Cool on the heated mirrors, I have the oem heated and TL heated. On the car I have the oem. The TL ones don't align on the sedan but on the coupes it does.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Cool project, I always check around for the euro front bumper covers that have the headlight washers but I never see them haha. Anyway those all sound like awesome DIY's I hope you follow through with them and good luck! :)

Back