May/June ROTM winner "iHazSnail"

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
congrats Shahid, definitely deserved it. Don't even want to think about how much you have spent lol

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
congratz man. ever think about gettin a wings west front lip?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Congrats Shahid! Well deserved!
Thanks a lot dude :)

hey snail what brand turbo kit is that? and what management u running if u dont mind me asking?
Its a shahid kit. mad jdm! :lawl:
jk dude its a custom setup and you can see all the details and what not in my members ride thread :)

congrats on the win man

Gratz very well deserved
Thank you :)

my man! def one of the best accords around, and one of the best guys too! congrats homie!
Thanks a lot. Really do appreciate your kind words. :rock:

Congrats!
Thanks

congrats Shahid, definitely deserved it. Don't even want to think about how much you have spent lol
Thanks a lot cody! means a lot coming from a true OG! and yes, do NOT think about it unless you want a big *** headache like i do right now haha

congratz man. ever think about gettin a wings west front lip?
Thanks bee. Yes i have actually but i really like how the xenon kit looks more aggressive and "sportier" i guess than WW. Also, a lot more people are rocking a WW than a Xenon and i personally don't like doing what everyone else has done already.

Congrats!!!
Thank you.

congrats. has always been one of my top 5 favs on this site.
Dang top 5? not the best? :sad: haha thanks man :)

CONGRATS!!!! :haysm9:
:love:

congrats man your car looks awesome.
Thanks man. Looking forward to the meet for a collective shoot :rock:

The Ultimate Driving Accord!
haha ken you already know what my thoughts are about certain setups so dont even go there

Last edited:

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Congrats Shahid! Well deserved indeed!

Lots of work, thought, and everything inbetween into your car and it was more of an honor to run against you! Keep up the good work! Always impressed by your car! Nothing less than amazing. :beer:

I have to drive out there sometime just to see the car for the hell of it.... or if i'm out there i'm letting you know.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Thanks a lot man!

and do let me know whenever you are around. It may get interesting getting together :naughty:

Back