look at this

Reaction score
so i bought a 01 accord f23 been fixing it now need advice i noticied that the radiator over flow was full of oil i thought the guy i bought it from just put oil in there so i poped the radiator top and i got the magic white milk shake lol my car is starting to run badly poor performance and not as good as was mpg i havent let the car run hot but i was tryn to flush the radiator by running pure water in it but i noticied it kept getn more white every time checked the oil today and i have a small amount of the white stuff in it and little water in it so do u think blown head gasket cracked head or block i find it weird that oil is in the radiator and not the other way around give me some in put plz

iHazSnail

Reaction score
yeah highly doubt that its the head or block itself but probably a head gasket.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
so i bought a 01 accord f23 been fixing it now need advice i noticied that the radiator over flow was full of oil i thought the guy i bought it from just put oil in there so i poped the radiator top and i got the magic white milk shake lol my car is starting to run badly poor performance and not as good as was mpg i havent let the car run hot but i was tryn to flush the radiator by running pure water in it but i noticied it kept getn more white every time checked the oil today and i have a small amount of the white stuff in it and little water in it so do u think blown head gasket cracked head or block i find it weird that oil is in the radiator and not the other way around give me some in put plz

possibly one of the longest sentences ever... :hihi:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA.

Make use of these '.' and theses ',' whenever possible.

Hope it is nothing more serious than a gasket issue.

Back