What struts sbould I buy?

IllCG301

Reaction score
What's up 6th Gen recently bought some eibach ground control coil sleeves with ground control struts for my 01' coupe, but come to find out that the struts where blown so now I need some good struts that don't cost to much cause im on sitting on the stock ones and I need some struts that will make my car ride better and go lower because the stock one with the coils all the way down my can only sit alittle above the tire and I need it to go lower so if you know of any cheap struts forsale new or used let me know thanks and btw are c8 sport sturts good?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What are Ground Control struts? And if you just bought them, how could they be blown?

Koni Yellows paired with GC sleeves is a popular option, but they're not "cheap". It sounds like you need to save up for proper struts, you don't want to cheap out on suspension.

IllCG301

Reaction score
What are Ground Control struts? And if you just bought them, how could they be blown?

Koni Yellows paired with GC sleeves is a popular option, but they're not "cheap". It sounds like you need to save up for proper struts, you don't want to cheap out on suspension.

I bought them used from craigslist for $100.00 the front ones are good but the rears are blown I didn't find out until I got home but yea I just need something to hold me till about the summer then I can by a full one piece set up like f&f or kyb, that's why I said "cheap"

JLaneAccord

Reaction score
Yeah, don't go cheeap, save up for some koni Yellow struts. You are just throwing away money if you buy a "cheap" pair of struts that will need to be replaced soon.

truWarier02

Reaction score
There's a diff. part number for compatibility with Koni's (GC-4515.02) and the rest (GC-4515.01). I'm just gonna assume that they're not ".02"

You should look into at least Tokico Illumina or KYB AGX, which are in the $450ish range.

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
I got a set of rear Tokico HP blues that I never used...be willing to let 'em go for $175 or so shipped :thumbsup:

Back