Suspension...

strngblkman

Reaction score
Purchased the Eibach Prokit Plus last year....now im realizing that the springs compress after a while now its beggining to rub everytime i hit a dip in the pavement or go over bumps in the pavement..Can i go back to the OEM springs with the Eibach Pro Kits struts?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
OEM springs/shocks/struts are meant to stay together.

You could get some Eibach Sportline springs that I have never heard of sagging.

I currently have those with the Koni Yellows, as does RedRyder and a few other members.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
yes you can put the stock springs on the eibach struts.. but dont go the other way..

and i have NEVER seen springs sag that bad to make you rub.. are you sure you didnt have more people in the car or something else without realizing it?

if they really did sag you might want to talk to eibach about that! maybe they had a bad batch or something with too soft of steel... or something because that aint normal! i had eibach springs on my car when i bought it and from the serial number they were made in 99 and my car is a 2000 so they were on there awhile! and no sagging.. eibach makes good **** but even the best make mistakes sometimes!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^ it's not just the pro kit springs, I think the "Plus" kit is a whole suspension kit including struts.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Right, unless they are height adjustable or something. I don't know I'm not familiar with this kit

Back